WHY RIDER THE VIRGINIA CROSS COUNTRY SERIES
1. It’s the only AMA sanctioned State Championship off-road series in Virginia for bikes and quads.
2. The VXCS has a 8 race State Championship Series in 2013. An 8 race series is more affordable to compete in than other series with 12-15 races. Spend less in gas and entry fees. In today's economy, it is still possible to race the entire year.
3. Great courses. The VXCS has a well deserved reputation for offering safe, great flowing courses that put smiles on rider's faces. When it comes to courses, we lead not follow.
4. The VXCS does not split the A, B, and C classes. Everyone has an equal opportunity to start out on the same course at the same time and the main event for motorcycles starts at 10:30. Have fun and get home sooner.
5. Have more time for life outside of racing. We run one event a month, not two or three like larger series.
6. More relaxed atmosphere. No politics. We embrace a laid back, family-oriented approach to having fun.
In today's tough economic times, we feel what we have to offer the off-road competitor makes sense. While we encourage you to ride wherever and whenever you can. If you have to choose just one series to invest your time, we hope that you choose the VXCS.
Are you interested in racing or sponsoring?